These are my opinions, I don’t care if you get offended because I don’t like your favorite book/series. So no hatefully comments or you may feel the wrath of me 😈 (ok not really but I’ll just ignore you😂)
And so it begins….The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 😱 I know! Sinful huh?!?
2. A popular book or series that everyone else seemed to hate but you loved?
Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. I read all these books in a week! I love them! In fact I need to re-read them soon. I understand that it’s just a love story. That it’s, plain and simple!
3. A love triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did not want them to end up with or an OTP that you didn’t like?
Augustus and Hazel. Ugh…it fell flat for me and just seem forced.
4. A popular book genre that you hardly reach for?
Fantasy and contemporary. But that is changing. I’ve read a few and have enjoyed them so far.
5. A popular or beloved character you don’t like?
Well….ummm….damn! Well I can’t think of any besides saying Augustus or Hazel again 😂😂😂 Not sure if they are “popular”persay but the girl in Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. The one who faked her kidnapping or whatever you wanna call it. I don’t even care enough to look up her name 😂😂
6. A popular author that you can’t stand?
Sorry fans…John Green. Ugh all his books are the same! And sooooooooo annoying!!! I need to unhaul the last 2 of his books I have left. Who wants them??? (Not joking! Want them just comment below. We will figure something out)
7. A popular book trope you are tired of seeing? (Ex: lost princess, corrupt ruler…)
Ummmm….instalove…I don’t mind instaconnection but please. I eye roll at the “I love you” crap when they don’t even know each other 🙄
8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading?
Ummmm not sure how popular it is but I’m going with the 50 Shades of Grey series…or as I call it 50 Shades of Abuse!
9. The saying goes, “the book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or tv show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
Ummmmm well I don’t think I’ve seen any yet that I prefer the movie to the book. I hear that The Vampire Diaries show is better than the books. I watch the show and love it but haven’t read the books yet. Have you?!? Should I pass on them?!?
Well that’s all she wrote ladies and gents!
Play along with you want….