Well it’s Pride Month here in the United States! 🌈. I myself am a proud bisexual! So I will be celebrating. I normally do not make a TBR for each month because I never stick to them. But in honor of Pride Month I decided to read LGBTQ books. I have 3 non-fiction and 3 YA fiction books that either the main story is LGBTQ or there is some LGBTQ in there. I also plan on doing some LGBTQ blogs and honor some of the strong men and women out there who have had to endure a lot and also honor the ones we have lost due to hate. If there is anything you would like me to talk about comment below 👇🏼. Also if you would like to share your story but want to remain anonymous you can email me at email@example.com and I would be honored to share your story.
Here are some books I’ll be reading this month. I have a few more I’ll be ordering Friday from Amazon (which I’ll have by Monday/Tuesday) that are LGBTQ books that I’ll be reading as well.
- Becoming Nicole: The Transformation of an American Family by Amy Ellis Nutt (nonfiction)
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera (fiction)
- Seven Ways We Lie by Riely Redgate
- More Than This by Patrick Ness (fiction)
- Carol by Patricia Highsmith (nonfiction)
- The Danish Girl by David Ebershoff (nonfiction)
Please comment below if you have read any LGBTQ books that you loved. I’m always looking for new books! Hope everyone has a happy reading month!
👩❤️👩 🌈 👨❤️👨 🌈 👩❤️💋👩 🌈 👨❤️💋👨